Hello,

The Bank of Baroda netbanking is absolutely inaccessible. It has
accessivbility issues from its login page and once logged in within
interface accessibility is totally zero.
Please definitely consider this site as well for complaint.
Also Bank of India login captcha is troublesome.  Requesting  mission
accessibility team to consider this as well.

Warm Regards,

Jignya