From: accessindia@accessindia.org.in <accessindia@accessindia.org.in> On Behalf
Of prashant...@gmail.com
Sent: 22 July 2022 09:32
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: RE: [AI] queries about airtel xstream set top box.

Hello,

I have not been  using the Airtel Xtreme Box for some time now.

I checked it today. It seems some things have changed.

I opened Settings, then Device Settings and then Accessibility.

Accessibility Shortcut should be On and Talkback should be selected as the
accessibility service to be activated on using the shortcut.

Here on my screen it says that the accessibility shortcut is Back button with
down button pressed for 3 seconds.

However, I am able to successfully activate and deactivate Talkback using the
volume up and Down arrow pressed together.

Talkback is not reading much, when channels are changed, it does not speak
channel name or program name.

I think whatever accessibility we are getting with most Indian apps is
accidental, no one is doing any testing for accessibility.

Thanks,

Prashant