I dont know whether the message has reached the members, but this message is
available in the access india archives.
I am pasting it again, and if anybody knows please introduce yourself to me.
I have also made my obtion that I receive my own mails and I did not receive
it. So here is the message.

Friends,
As I started studying B.COM I had taken computers.
Now I have heard that they will be begining basic programming.
Could anybody explain what does it mean?
Does jaws support basic programing?
On the begining I thought Basic programing means some thing regarding Visual
Basic but some told me that it will not be in Visual Basic.
If any one knows Basic programing could you please tell me?
Samuel.