If you are willing to solve this strategically then let’s discuss-9892622230.

Regards,
Amar Jain

Sent from my iPhone

On 03-Aug-2022, at 5:53 AM, Ram <ramkums...@gmail.com> wrote:

Dear Friends,

Is there any circular issued by SEBI or any other competent authority directing broking firms to open Demat and Trading for VI persons without causing any harassment to them?
If there is one, pls can anybody send it to me?

Yesterday, I filled online form for opening Demat and Trading with M-Stocks, a broking firm promoted by Mirae Asset Management, a reputed mutual fund company.

As a part of account opening process, I had to click a selfi. The company rejected my KYC quoting the reason that my eyes were not clear in the selfi and asked me to click another selfi, which I did.
Someone called me from their back office and asked whether I had any medical problem in the eye. When I told them about my blindness, the person told me my application can't be processed and disconnected the call.

Now, I plan to file a complaint with SEBI against this company. Can someone guide me how to do that?

Thanking in anticipation,

Ram

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "AccessIndia" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/accessindia.org.in/d/msgid/accessindia/001b01d8a6cf%244bea3170%240201a8c0%40DESKTOPEQFB675.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "AccessIndia" group.