  From: Nirmal Verma
  To: accessindia
  Sent: Tuesday, August 2, 2022 10:07 PM
  Subject: [AI] New Chess Board Design

  Hello Friends,

  I have made a new chess board for the visually impaired. If you think chess
sets should always be boring, lousy and traditional, you've obviously not seen
this new chess board. This chess board  has  some major improvements over the
old fashioned ones. The material used in this new design is high quality MDF
board and has been cut with high precision machines. The carving  done on it is
computerized due to which you will not see the disparity anywhere on the  chess
board. In this design, I have tried that it looks very attractive and feels
premium, but at the same time its price can also be kept reasonable. In this
you can play with the usual pieces from NIVH or other sellers.

  I have made around fifty pieces now. I have kept the price of 550 rupees with
courier facility to any part in India.

  If anybody is interested then please contact me off the list.

  thanks and  kind regards

  Nirmal Verma

  +91-7007869291

email to accessindia+unsubscr...@accessindia.org.in.