From: accessindia@accessindia.org.in <accessindia@accessindia.org.in> On Behalf
Of Akash Kakkar
Sent: 15 August 2022 12:22 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in; Vaibhav Saraf <vaibhav.s....@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [AI] From Charging Lakhs to Offering Proxy Candidates, Is Exam
'Scribe Service' Turning Into 'Business'?

The solution to that problem is dead simple.

Schools, NGOS or other organizations which teach computing to visually
challenged people include NVDA in their training/teaching curricular as a
mandatory component.

And yes, this will improve many things fundamentally since people will have to
get a good grip on screen readers which will be very useful for them in near
future.

Not only this, Only deserving people will get the chance to prove themselves