From: accessindia@accessindia.org.in <accessindia@accessindia.org.in> On Behalf
Of brnaut...@gmail.com
Sent: 22 August 2022 06:58
To: Access India Mailing Group <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Subject: [AI] How to Create Separate Folder In MS Outlook 2019

Hello friends

Have a nice day to all of you.

Friends, I really want to know, how to create a separate folder in Outlook
2019? I really want to create a separate folder like in box, out box or send
box in that row only, not inside any existing folder.

I am using MS Office 2019 retail version.

Thanks in anticipation.

With regard

B. R. Nautial

Mobile: 9915073368