Not to step on any toes here or anything, but my experiences in the past
have taught me to run for the hills whenever I hear/ read anything along
these lines.
"This is not a job first of all.
you are an intrapreneur(working as an entrepreneur on behalf off"
  Make of that what you will.

--
***
“The most important thing in life is not the triumph but the struggle. The