hi all,
don't wory, today I am not seeking any help for me.
i have a suggestion which i want to share with you. i am visually
challenged and have done all my degrees in commerce stream. i faced
lot of problems to getting commerce materials, mentoring and
connecting with people with same background. today we have emerged and
hence some options are available like Sugamya Pustakalaya and book
share but  I still feel missing a personal touch among people who have
not much awareness about different tools and aids which are basically
used for accessing study materials, guidance, tution coaching,   and
different portals which are particularly dedicated for commerce
students.
i would request you to think about it and share your opinion. if you
feel there is a still some gap, we could think to starting a mailer
box in the line with 'access India' along with whatsapp group.