Hello,
I'm an accessibility professional working withe reputed MNC. We use
Microsoft accessibility checker automation tool. this  is extension
which can be downloaded for free and easy to use. We follow
combination of NVDA with Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome with JAWS
for the manual testing.

--
What’s most important is to put the person first, the disability
second  Because we all are people first.