Voice Dream reader is a better option

You first download books and then import them to your voice dream reader.
However voice dream reader gives you direct access to book share
As far as our Indian accessible Library is concerned, I requested Voice Dream
reader to add the native axis for the same to its configurations and they said
that they are looking forward to it.

With regards,
Dr. Shubhanku Kochar
Assistant Professor
University School of  Humanities and Social Sciences
Guru Gobind Singh  Indraprastha University
New Delhi
Mob. No.  +91 9717464887

Works:

Everything Will Be Alright