hi amar,
they should be punished for filing missleading information.
anyways,
some of the things i remember quickly sharing here:
icons on the home screen are parcially  accessible, many of the offer
bannors controls are assigned numaric values that makes impossible for
us to identify the control,
you can not share the payment receit with others easyly, buttons are
not correctly labeled,
 while you are going to pay postpayed bills, you can not  read payment gateway
 to enter OTP,
 .
so in a nutshell  its useable but not fully accessible in android.

--
Managing Director| Chandra bazaar|India|.
E: bazaarchan...@gmail.com