To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Monday, September 19, 2022 9:38 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] IOS, 16 Query

Hello,
If you install Marathi voice then also voiceover doesn’t use Ananya for Marathi voice. Till date I don’t have any solution to work Ananda with Marathi text. I’m not able to understand why the Ananda is not working with VoiceOver. If the Lekha voice is working fine with VoiceOver, then why not Ananya?

Sent from my iPhone