Hi Faiyaz and Aziz,

Please understand that we have been facing a high influx of inquiries for
travel as post the two year hiatus everyone is wanting to travel. We do not
want to do injustice in our communications with you and would like to give
it full time and sincerity. Please give us some time to get back to you. If
it is an emergency please feel free to look at other options.

Thank you for your patience with the delay in our response and
appreciate your understanding.
--
Thanks & Regards,
Team Planet Abled
<https://www.tripadvisor.in/Attraction_Review-g304551-d10325921-Reviews-Planet_Abled-New_Delhi_National_Capital_Territory_of_Delhi.html#REVIEWS>

www.PlanetAbled.com <http://www.planetabled.com/>

# National Award in Tourism by Ministry of Tourism, Government of India.
# Travel + Leisure Global Vision Award
# Best Innovative Practice Award by Zero Project at United Nations Vienna.
# WTM Responsible Tourism Award(India) - Best Innovation in Travel &
Overall Winner
# NCPEDP - Mphasis Universal Design Award
# The Planet Abled story <https://youtu.be/LH44X0LyXq0>