I tried on both ET Money and Paytm and didn't succeed. On Paytm, got
stuck with the signature, it insisted on signature itself. On ET
Money, got stuck at the PAN card stage itself, it said no signature on
PAN card.
Guess this is a much larger challenge. Hopefully, larger initiatives
like Mission Accessibility and such, can take it up at the appropriate
levels.
Regards,