Hi Minar,
I am persisting with it... Still trying out different online
platforms. Groww is the latest. Have managed to go a step further with
them, got a Unique Client Code created through them. Haven't received
a confirmation as to whether this is after KYC completion.
As for other banks, only have credit card relation with both Axis and
HDFC. Getting Axis credit card itself was a struggle... Will try with
Federal Bank, I have a decade-long banking relation with them. But
when I had enquired earlier, they had also contacted their MF partner,
and the person had doubts and questions, I had not pursued it then.
Lets see how it goes.
Regards,