From: accessindia@accessindia.org.in <accessindia@accessindia.org.in> On Behalf
Of mukesh jain
Sent: Saturday, October 15, 2022 5:21 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: [AI] unknown local keyboard inputs

Hello all,

I am facing a problem to switch the input language on my hp laptop. I am using
windows 11 home single language operating system Version 22H2 (OS Build
22621.674) I have added English india and Hindi as my secondary keyboard
language. Butwhenever I attempt to switch the keyboard language with
window+Space keys, I am getting some additional languages like unknown local
Germany Australia etc. I have to all most press this keystoke multiple times to
reach on my desired language. I have never installed these languages. So when I
clicked on the languages in settings, I can only see English united states,
English India and Hindi. These additional unknown locals are not listed there.
Hence, unable to remove also. So how do I remove these unwanted languages so as
not to display in the keyboard input? your valluable input is appreciated.

--
regards,
Mukesh Jain

[image: JAWS Certified, 2022]