Any more mail on this thread will invite  action. This is final warning.

Harish Kotian

Moderator

On 17/10/2022 20:18, Ved wrote:

Of course, as Harish Ji said, this topic is not to be discussed in this list.

However, let me state it clearly that we need to differentiate between
disability matters and politico Legal issues.

Currently, foreign forces are trying their level best to arouse chaos and
create disturbances in our society which is already highly sensitive to such
issues.

We should refrain from supporting any nexel establishment which may hamper the
real cause of disability. NPRd is requested to be more careful while posting
such messages. Though let me admit that many of their actions have helped the
disabled community.

From: accessindia@accessindia.org.in <accessindia@accessindia.org.in> On Behalf
Of Sandesh
Sent: 17 October 2022 02:51 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] Welcome: Release of Dr. G N Saibaba

Namaskar all!

Just read this Welcome mail.

When did Access India become the platform for Naxalite sympathisers and promoters? NPRD
is free to run its Naxal business in name of disability rights organisation by quoting
various related laws and acts. It's free too even shelter these hard-core criminals,
urban naxals and AntiIndia elements. It is even free to mingle disability everywhere to
run its "Dukan" without any shame and that is too at the cost of making
attempts of defaming entire disabled society. But why these promotional messages
(Spamming our Inboxes) of this Saibaba and late Stain Swami are here on AI platform?

Is NPRD loves to be afiliated to a particular political party? It proved to be
so again and again. Let's see from current perspective:

Jairam Ramesh from a particular political party came to the twitter on October 14 after
The Bombay High Court acquitted Saibaba, he wrote to defend this criminal that
"Wheelchair-bound Prof GN Saibaba’s acquittal after 5 years in jail proves that
‘urban naxal’ tag invented by PM’s brigade is completely bogus. Many others are still in
wholly unjustifiable custody. Such smear tactics must be resisted.I wouldnt be surprised
if PM calls me one too"!

NPRD in tune with this particular Political dispensation is making an attempt
to portray Saibaba and the Urban Naxals as innocent, and that the investigation
conducted by the police and other authorities was flawed. NPRD is bringing
disability shamelessly here.

Since this matter is posted on this list, let me bring few more observations
here to the knoledge of NPRD as well as its supporters and tears shedders  for
such criminals which they have been doing to blame current political
dispensation and our PM through all possible means including disability:

Search in GN Saibaba’s house: Sept 9, 2013
HM: Sushilkumar Shinde
PM: Manmohan Singh
Govt: of Particular Political party.

Arrest of GNSaibaba: May 9, 2014
HM: Sushilkumar Shinde
PM: Manmohan Singh
Govt: of Particular Political Party.

Saibaba and other alleged suspects were taken into custody between 2013 and
2014.  Numerous papers, a hard drive, and pen drives were reportedly taken from
Saibaba’s house by the police. The academic, who had been suspended by the
university, was imprisoned until the Bombay High Court granted him bail in May
2015 on the basis of his health. Before the Supreme Court granted him bail in
September 2016, he was imprisoned once again.

In March 2017, they were found guilty of participating in suspected Maoist
activities. Vijay Tirki received harsh imprisonment since he was a first-time
offender; the other five prisoners, including Saibaba, received life sentences.

The important point here is  Saibaba was arrested first under the particular
political party and it was the same particular political party that warned
first of Urban Naxals - “Maoists mobilise urban population through a front.
These thinkers and academics malign state institutions through disinformation.
2013 affidavit.”

The apex court also rejected Saibaba’s appeal to keep him under house arrest
and not in jail due to his medical condition. The bench said that this request
cannot be accepted at this stage when the accused was already convicted by
trial court.
Our Solicitor General Tushar Mehta very nicely stated that “There is a recent tendency
from Urban Naxals’ frequently seeking house arrest instead of jail" in GN Saibaba
hearing. He also said that even from home he can communicate with Maoists and keep
running antinational agenda. "Everything can be done from within the home for them.
even by phone. Please say that house arrest can never be an option,” Tushar Mehta said.

The supreme court bench hearing the case stated that they believe the case is
eligible to suspend the HC’s challenged judgement and order. The bench said in
its reasons for the ruling that the defendants were convicted following a
thorough examination of the evidence. Furthermore, the offences are quite
serious, and if the state prevails on the merits, the offences are extremely
serious against the interests of society, sovereignty, and the integrity of the
country.
The Supreme Court specifically said that the High Court did not review the
merits, and the court freed the accused solely on the grounds that the UAPA
sanction was invalid for the other five, and the same was not obtained for
Saibaba.

The only purpose of this long reply is to caution about existance of these
Urban Naxal elements in disability field also. They have entered in everything
imaginable on the earth.

My humble request to Harishbhai is please take appropriate measures. It's
becoming too much,.

Thanks and regards

Vande Mataram

Sandesh