I have been a credit card only user of both ICICI and HDFC. The ICICI
web interface, that  I have used earlier,  and then haven't been using
for a while, was functional, not totally accessible, but for someone
who has  been a screen reader user for some time, should be able to
work around. The iMobile app was much better, but with the last couple
of updates, the Android app has become far more problematic.
HDFC on the other hand, doesn't give access to the HDFC mobile app for
CC only users, they have a web based app for the same and that is
accessible but the functionalities are limited. The web portel used to
be totally accessible, but after the redesign a couple of months ago,
things have become difficult. Still usable, but not as good as it used
to be in terms of accessibility.
Axis Bank has some of the best financial products in recent times, but
both their website, and the Android mobile app don't even have the A
of accessibility, complete and utter disasters.
Regards,

--
Dr. Mahesh S. Panicker
Associate Professor,