Dear Mr Akash,

It would be a great opportunity  for the employees who need training
to enhance the requisite skills. The training session is scheduled at
6 PM, it would be a convenient time for them.
I would like to seek your attention towards the computer concepts
likely to be covered.
Most of them would need MS excel  along with MS word.
It would be really great, if you cover MS office as a whole.
If the time and situation permit you, kindly extend the duration to
cover the required concepts.

Thanks

--
Babita