Unfortunately I will be travelling into Goa on Jan 7 and will miss the AI event.

Best,

George

-----Original Message-----
From: accessindia@accessindia.org.in [mailto:accessindia@accessindia.org.in] On
Behalf Of Harish Kotian
Sent: Sunday, November 13, 2022 3:34 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in; Bharat Subbarao
Subject: Re: [AI] Announceing AccessIndia convention 2023

Hi Bharath

Thanks for your mail.

We shall soon share details of the registration process for those who have
already registered for the purple fest.

For those registering new they will get a checkbox to select for
registration for the AI convention on the main PurpleFest.

I am aware there are trains from Bengaluru to Goa.The helpdesk for the
fest will be able to answer all your queries.

They have not as yet shared the payment process and they are in the
process of selecting few hotels for different budgets on special rates.

  It is much fun and easy to travel when folks from a city travel in a
single group.

One of you need to take a lead.

For those from Mumbai can reach me.

Harish.