Dear Sir/Madam,

It is really a great opportunity for the women with Vision Impairment,
who are struggling to enhance their employment skills.
It would pave them the way to sustain dignity at their work station
and become economically independent.
I would like to draw your attention towards the eligibility criteria
meant for this training.
The training requires the candidates having fluence English and
completed graduation.
I just want to seek your attention to the people struggling to improve
their English as it is the part of employment skills. This training
program has notably fixed the objective to work on soft skills and
communication. That will certainly enable them to improve English.
As far as the qualification is concerned, there are some people
pursuing graduation in open after completing 12th standard. If those
girls get such opportunity to enhance the employment skill, they will
become employable on the way to complete their graduation.
I humbly request you to consider the points noted above.
Thanking you

--
Babita
Eyeway Helpdesk Executive