Hello,

I listened to the first match via the BBC 5 Live's link via BBC Sounds.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/live:bbc_radio_five_live

From: "Anirban Mukherjee" <sparsha.anir...@gmail.com>
To: "accessindia" <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Sunday, November 20, 2022 4:22:55 PM
Subject: [AI] Suggestions about the radio commentary of FIFA World cup 2022

Hello friends,
Could anyone please let me know how can I listen to the radio commentary of
FIFA World cup 2022? Please, suggest any online source or mobile app . I've
found a few online radio channels but their commentaries may not be available
owing to copyright issues. How can I solve this?
Looking forward to your valuable inputs, Yours sincerely , Anirban Mukherjee

[ http://www.mail-archive.com/accessindia@accessindia.org.in/ |
http://www.mail-archive.com/accessindia@accessindia.org.in/ ]
to [ mailto:accessindia+unsubscr...@accessindia.org.in |
accessindia+unsubscr...@accessindia.org.in ] .
To view this discussion on the web visit [
https://groups.google.com/a/accessindia.org.in/d/msgid/accessindia/CA%2BQVbCK7F9jwpWrD2N8cZ_vQF-yt5su1Mz-FcuM0qHbMbJGqEg%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer

https://groups.google.com/a/accessindia.org.in/d/msgid/accessindia/CA%2BQVbCK7F9jwpWrD2N8cZ_vQF-yt5su1Mz-FcuM0qHbMbJGqEg%40mail.gmail.com
 ] .