This idea is sounding like bribing people to marry disabled. The decision
of marriage should be a choice not for benefit. Even if this provision Lays
rules to withdraw the government job from the person if he or she is found
to cheat on their partner, people can successfully cheat their partners
while being married on records. Divorce is also not the only way through
which people cheat their partners