Hi, We are a team of researchers at Microsoft Research India, working on
developing tools, technologies, and support for people with vision
impairment.

In this work, we aim to understand their news consumption behavior. To be
eligible for participating in this study, you must be visually impaired,
comfortable in English, and enjoy consuming news from your
phone/laptop/tablet.

As a participant of this study, you will be asked to connect over a phone
call, wherein you will read the news as you ordinarily do, using your
phone/laptop/tablet for 30-min, followed by a 30-minute interview
discussing the accessibility of news from different sources.

Upon completion of this 1-hour phone call, you will receive a
PayTM/Amazon/Big Bazaar (based on your preference) gift card of 500 INR as
a token of appreciation for your time and effort.

If interested in participating, please reply to this email. In case you
have any questions about the study and/or the project, please email Peya (
t-peyamo...@microsoft.com) or Mohit (mo...@microsoft.com).

We also request you to kindly share this email with your contacts who have
vision impairment.

If you’d rather not be contacted regarding this in the future or have any
questions about this project, please let us know.

Thank you for your time.

Best regards.

Contact: t-peyamo...@microsoft.com (Peya Mowar) or mo...@microsoft.com
(Mohit Jain)

Microsoft Research, Vigyan (Cosmo), Bengaluru, Karnataka – 560001, India.

External Participants: Microsoft Privacy Statement
<http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=521839>

Microsoft Employees: Microsoft Data Privacy Notice
<https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/data-privacy-notice>