Hi Kancha Madam & Harish Sir,
Kindly let me know if whether any transport arrangements will be done
for self as I am totally blind person travelling from Bangalore to Goa
on 5th jan 2023 by Air Asia Flight at 5.30 am.
I require some transport facility from Airport to hotel and from hotel
to the convention place.
The flight will be reaching Goa at 6.45 am on 5th Jan.
I would like to know if any payment have to be done for lunch and dinner.
I shall be staying at Wimura Hotel on 5, 6 and on 7 I shall be
returning back to Bangalore by Vistara Airlines at 2.40 P.M.
I shall be grateful for your help and advice in advance.
Regards
B.P.Subbarao[Bharath]
Mob-8748912832
Residence-080 26619528