Dear accessindians!
Enable India is thankful to Access India e-mailing group. Last 22
years every member of access India carried Enable India every part of
India! We are evolving and near to the sector because of every access
India e-mail group members!
This time once again Enable India seeking your support
to enable more than 100000 visually impaired digital literate in India
less than a year.
In this regards Enable india develop the app called Blimey. This tool
helps person with visually impaired able to learn and practice
digital literacy on their computers from their locations. We want to
share one happy news that more than 4000 learners onboarded to Blimey
platform. In this tool learners can learn improve the accuracy on
their typing to browsing internet with Microsoft applications. Tool is
available 2 Indian languages and global language English as well. It
also has more than 1100 practical’s. Employability and English also
kept for learners to access the information employability, English and
computers as well. Still we want to make it better with all your
feedback.

Powerful features for learners
       Very importantly learners can access the tutorials before trainers
teaches
       Learners can send their reports to peers/resource persons or subject
matter experts as well. Without learning e-mail concept
       Learners can learn regional language typing from this tool,
       Like this tool become play the role of indicator of learner’s
progress. Learner can compete with tool to improve their digital
expertise as per as employer’s expectations.
       Low vision can learn digital literacy ease and without going
anywhere low vision learn and access computers through Blimey as like
as sighted users.
We need your support install and share the feedback on make the tool better.
We are ready to send our team to install Blimey in your regions. In
this regards kindly fill below form.
Activate below link to open the form.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeo8Pzn863zILYqRAXRKDKO6nxinYaNqX90SaTy-sJjOU_-7w/viewform?usp=sf_link

If you need help to fill the form call
18005320469
Drop the Whatsapp message for Blimey training and installation support
9242877134

Exciting features for trainers
       Every digital literacy facilitators can train and evaluate their
learners tribble speed. That means trainers can observe the learners
and able to give the feedback on learner’s progress report.
       Without preparation you can take sessions through Blimey tutorials
       Trainer can read and understand progress reports less than five
minutes. That is the beauty of the tool.
       Trainer can spend more time on observe the learners. Therefore
Trainer can give  feedback properly to learners.
       Trainer can give his or her time for individuals to learn digital
literacy along with other aspects of learner life. That means trainer
can give focus on learner’s holistic development
       Freelancers can conduct digital literacy training very effectively
as like as experts

Thrilling features of organizations
       Small or big organizations can double up their trainings through
Blimey. And every organization’s will be getting the visibility
through tool.
       And therefore learners, trainers and organizations can share their
requirements to Blimey developers. Therefore we can upload the courses
on Blimey. Therefore Organizations, trainers freelancers sector
influencers, volunteers, visually impaired employees can get the
visibility through this tool.
       Organizations can conduct digital literacy training for visually
impaired less intervention of subject matter experts

Blimey Delightful features for domain experts/volunteers
       Domain experts can upload the courses as per as Blimey format.
Therefore interested learners can access the course and learn
       Can scale their course
       Can identify the gaps of present topics and guide and fill it.
Therefore they can become sector reliable resources
       Volunteers can teach digital literacy for visually impaired in
village/urban as well
       Can share the digital literacy courses in their regional languages on
Blimey

We request all access India e-mailing group members kindly install
Blimey on your computers.
Access the Blimey and share your requirements and bugs on tool.
You can send e-mail to supp...@blimey.live
       You can call for any Blimey bugs, doubts, support call to 18005320469.
Where is Blimey available?
limey tool is available on platform called www.blimey.live

Therefore requesting you all kindly connect us your local
organizations in your states/districts villages. Ready to visit your
organizations, individuals install Blimey, train the learners to learn
digital literacy, followed by collect your requirements to make the
course available free of cost.
We know we cannot reach alone above number. Need your hands to achieve
this dream.
Our team is Ready to train learners over the mobiles/phone to access the Blimey

Eagerly waiting for your support to take initiative forward!

With Regards,
Sandesh HR