From: accessindia@accessindia.org.in <accessindia@accessindia.org.in> On Behalf
Of Mamta Tambe
Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2023 1:08 AM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: [AI] Artificial inteligents techknology glasses etc.

Hello to one and all!

have been reading a lot about artificial inteligents which is progressing
really very quick and fast / more and more day by day.

it is making things which were not possible to be possible.

many glasses claim to be able to help us be more independent. it may not
completely replace vision but it can do most of the tasks so its at par with
vision as I understand.

Coming to the question that Please do let me know which such glasses are good
and why? how can they really help us? how useful is to spend such big amount
for these glasses?

until what extend can it help?

reading, Cooking, mobility? what else? everything? please do help me to
understand this any one using please do e mail me the details as well.

reviews of different glasses would be appreciated.

Any thing to look / think about the eye condition? as there are many such
different eye conditions. to name some.

detach retina,

Retina pigmentosa..

so while buying these do I have to think about these eye conditions before
buying them? any other effects or side effects?

Awaiting for your earliest and posetive reply.

Thanks..

Mamta.

https://groups.google.com/a/accessindia.org.in/d/msgid/accessindia/CACMF%3D_S4i3Ti_SR9Hcq7nwBz%3DYUBCHc97YgRZd1OMnSvuHVHfg%40mail.gmail.com.