Hi,

I, Rahul Bajaj, am writing this email to you in relation to the work done
by an organisation co-founded by me named *Mission Accessibility*. The core
aim of this organisation is to progressively dismantle the barriers faced
by persons with disabilities in accessing apps and websites in India.

In our journey so far, we have worked with reputable brands like Hotstar
and Urban Company, in a bid to make the digital platforms of these
companies more accessible. In essence, we seek to engage with the
developers of such inaccessible platforms in a constructive fashion, to
ensure a fruitful dialogue around making their features more accessible.

No such journey can be complete without support from within the segment of
people that it envisions to help. To gather a better understanding of what
needs to be pushed for when engaging with the developer of any platform, it
would be of tremendous aid to have PwDs give a human face to the problem of
inaccessibility. In furtherance of such belief, we have decided to launch a
series titled ‘Accessibility Review’ through our social media platforms,
which enjoy a rapidly expanding following.

I write this mail to you, inviting you to be a part of this series! What I
request of you is to share your experience of using any digital platform
across India that you might have found to be inaccessible. Our focus is to
highlight the gaps, while also encouraging the positive aspects of the
digital platform in terms of accessibility, if any.

Submissions to this series can be made to missionaccessibil...@gmail.com with
the subject line ‘Submission for Accessibility Review’. In your email,
please provide:

1) Your name, and a short line about your experience with disability. This
is discretionary, but will only help us better portray your submission on
our social media platforms. Due credit for your review will be provided in
our posts.

2) The name of the digital platform reviewed by you. You may also choose to
review apps of various newspapers, governmental authorities, etc.

3) The gaps felt by you in accessing the said platform. Please provide as
much detail as possible about the exact segments of the platform that were
felt to be inaccessible.

4) Praiseworthy accessibility features of the said platform, if any.

5) Suggestions to improve accessibility of the said platform, if you may
have any. Here, you may also mention a digital platform of your choice that
you find the most accessible, that can be used as a benchmark by other
platforms of a similar kind.

We, at Mission Accessibility, sincerely look forward to your submissions!

Rahul Bajaj
*On Behalf of* Mission Accessibility
Email <missionaccessibil...@gmail.com> | Twitter
<https://twitter.com/MissionAccess_> | LinkedIn