Dear Access Indians,
I hope this message finds you well. I have exciting news to share with
you all. My documentary "Being Blind in Delhi," which was produced for
BBC world service, has finally been released! You can access the links
below.

 https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-asia-india-64753821
 YouTube short link for the same:
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuktlilkUuk

 Behind the scenes, Facebook link:
 https://www.facebook.com/100001256528653/videos/999174621059717/

 YouTube link for BBC India of the same documentary, where you can comment.
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1mG2dAYm30

The main objective of this documentary is to highlight the
difficulties and challenges visually impaired individuals face when
navigating public spaces, including the lack of accessibility and the
limited opportunities for independent-living and enjoyment. Moreover,
the documentary also addresses the unfortunate reality of societal
perception, which often leads to the exclusion of visually impaired
individuals from society.
I spent around one month completing this project and am eager to hear
your feedback. I encourage both the visually impaired community and
sighted community members to share their opinions on the documentary,
particularly those with experience in independent living in different
environments such as workplaces and educational institutions.
Your suggestions and feedback would be greatly appreciated, and I
thank you in advance.

With best wishes: Ram Singh,
Doctoral Fellow at the Center for European Studies,
School of International Studies, JNU,