Folks, ever since I installed Sun Java on my laptop, I've been experiencing
some problems regarding Jaws focus on some sites, means on some particular
sites like state bank, Pioneer, the page opens but Jaws speaks nothing even if
when we navigate with it, once we press the tab key, then the problem gets
solved, but this process has to be repeated on each page. Would be grateful if
one could let me know whether there's any way to fix it.
Vikas Kapoor,
MSN Id:[EMAIL PROTECTED], Yahoo&Skype Id: dl_vikas,
Mobile: (+91) 9891098137.