Dear Yamuna Jivana Dasa ji
My prayers and blessings for you both, may you realize your ambition.
As you said, we are living in human body but our real identity is that
of the soul that never perishes, never changes. So, being male or
female is just a formality. We are all Param pita's children.

Regards and all the very best
Sandeep

--
Warm Regards