Hi all,
        After some days today I opened the HDFC BANK app on my iPhone 13. I
filled the login credentials and device authentication again but I didn’t get
biometric Face ID or four digits verification in HDFC BANK app.
        Guys whenever I open the app  after that I have to login only by
entering the password.  how to activate Face ID on HDFC BANK app?
Thanks / regards

Arif /OS

Working in NRBH HQ DELHI.