Sent: Saturday, March 11, 2023 8:09 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: [AI] Hindi Typing

Hi All,
Hope all are doing great, I want to know is there any Hindi typing
tool available by which we can learn Hindi typing?

--
Thanks & Regards
Rahul Bhatia

--- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "AccessIndia" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to accessindia+unsubscr...@accessindia.org.in. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/accessindia.org.in/d/msgid/accessindia/CAAv6bjXLsBu8J1LAUpesaKUWnFtqoeASY5%3DvYH2qgLu5VTthDA%40mail.gmail.com.