From: accessindia@accessindia.org.in [mailto:accessindia@accessindia.org.in] On
Behalf Of Tanmay Srivastava
Sent: 14 March 2023 15:44
To: AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerning the
disabled.
Subject: Re: [AI] uttar Pradesh

Mam,

Some of my friends are pursuing their education from UP.

regards

tanmay srivastava

On Tue, 14 Mar, 2023, 3:34 pm Kanchan Pamnani, <kanchanpamn...@gmail.com
<mailto:kanchanpamn...@gmail.com> > wrote:

Do we have any college students from Up on this list or does anyone know any
student from UP.

Of course must be visually Impaired.

Thanks

to accessindia+unsubscr...@accessindia.org.in