Dear Muralidharan,

Thank you for taking up these matters. I pray you meet some success. In India
it seems a lot of this is going on: They make something inaccessible to
achieve, manditory to achieve. Everybody should have 5 biscuits each from the
packet of biscuits, but there is an empty biscuit packet on the table even
before the distribution to all the attendees. This is my experience having come
to India. Very sad and ironical. Aadhaar for the blind is impossible here in
Vrindavana because the agents say the retina scan cannot be bypassed. Without
Aadhaar I cannot get UDID either. When I went to buy my home, they refused
because a blind person cannot own property. We have to be linked with a sighted
person who has Aadhaar so that the property can be registered with the sighted
person’s name. I am very hurt by this behaviour in India, and there seems to be
no authority in place who really cares to actually do something.
Can you please help me? Very pained and frustrated. Sometimes I feel life was
better under our former captivity of slave-owners and later the African
leadership who hate Indians in Africa. I came to India to become free. How
wrong was I? Now having returned home after 4 generations away, I return home
only to find we are slaves here to a highly corrupt and disorganized
administration. For example, the National number for the Aadhaar Helpdesk is
1947. Guess what! Only problem is it does not exist!!!

Thanks a lot however for doing what you can. Evidently you are fighting a very
difficult battle and my heart is with you. May Bhagavan Sri Ramachandra who was
the most organized and loved King on Earth, walk with you – no – carry you
through this fight.

Yoganathan Khandoo (Yamuna Jivana Dasa)