This incident is really shocking, as I have never experienced such a
problem with Indigo.
It must be brought to the notice of the top authorities to prevent its
recurrence in the future.

--
Avichal Bhatnagar
Assistant professor at

Doctoral research scholar at
Department of humanities
Delhi Technological University (formerly Delhi college of engineering)