Greetings to all!
SSC CGL 2023 and RBI assistant 2023 notifications are going to release
soon!
If you  are also preparing for the same then don't wait   for the last date
and start your preparation  with smart approach with SMART- STEP.
Smart- Step : an online platform for the aspirans preparing for any
competative exams.
enhance your study skills with us and enrol  in any of our courses
especially designed for visually impaired aspirants.
Key features
Daily 1 hour class via skype audio call with convenient time.
Class recordings are also available for all classes with audio study
material and accessible pdfs for further revision.
wide practice sessions and doubt sessions via whatsapp

Courses
1. SSC advanced mathematics course
duration 50 days
main topics to be covered are as follow
Trigonometry, Mensuaration and Geometry

2 RBI assistant target course
course duration 6 months

So, enroll as soon as possible and get a demo session. last date to
register: 8th April. 2023.

for further details please reach us at:
7988268080

check out some of our students feedback and a demo session

https://youtu.be/_6eIMIDNJEI

https://youtu.be/5BqBGjj4hG0