hi  Sudhakar Anna,
I hope this email finds you well. I am writing in response to your
recent query regarding the concession for flights. I wanted to inform
you that Air India used to provide concessions for people with
disabilities before it was privatized. Unfortunately, they no longer
offer this service.
However, I wanted to clarify that you can claim for assistance
throughout your journey in any flight as per the Supreme Court
guidelines. This means that airlines are obligated to provide
assistance to passengers with disabilities, including wheelchair
assistance, priority boarding, and assistance with luggage.
I hope this information answers your question and clarifies any doubts
you may have had. If you have any further queries or require more
information, please feel free to contact me offline. I would be more
than happy to assist you.
Thank you for reaching out here. .
Best regards,
Kallem Pavan