Dear list,

National Association for the Blind in association with Union Bank of India
is organising a banking access outreach campaign for persons with
disabilities at Delhi. This camp is being organised with the support from
Anand Singh Samarak Khel Aivam Sanskritik Samiti in the area of Burari,
Delhi.

This outreach camp will demonstrate the Union Sparsh Braille Debit card,
India’s first debit card with accessibility features and the accessible
digital banking services offered by Union Bank of India.

Who can attend?
Those who wish to avail banking services from Union Bank of India.

I am an existing account holder of Union bank of India; can I attend the
camp?
Yes, you can attend the event to experience and apply for the Union Sparsh
debit card or other related banking services.

What all documents are required to attend the event?
If you wish to open a bank account, then you need to carry following
documents (original and 2 copies) for proof of identify and proof of
address;
Aadhaar card
PAN Card
Two photographs

What is the minimum amount to be deposited to open a bank account?
If you need a cheque book, then account will be open with Rs. 1000
If you do not require the cheque book facility, then the account can be
open with Rs. 500.

What all services will be offered during the camp?

Bank will be offering following services during the camp.
·        Saving bank account
·        Current account
·        Home loan
·        Vehicle loan
·        Business loan
·        Credit card
·        Term deposits
·        Sparsh Debit card
·        Special camp for lodging requests for Union Sparsh Debit Card

Venue:

Sunshine Banquet Hall
P-673 + MHJ, Dheer Pur, Om Mandir Marg,
Nirankari Colony, Mukherjee Nagar,
Delhi - 110009

Whom can I contact in case I wish to know more about the camp;
You may get in touch with NAB Delhi helpline on following numbers between
10 AM to 5:00 PM.

About Union Bank of India

Union Bank of India is a leading large size public sector bank in India. A
committed bank towards disability inclusion. The bank's accessibility
program, Union Access, is dedicated to serving individuals with
disabilities. Union Bank has also introduced the Sparsh Braille card, a
debit card product featuring tactile elements, to cater to the needs of
individuals with disabilities. This camp is supported by the bank.

We cordially invite you to attend the banking services outreach program,
which will take place at the Sunshine Hall, Om Mandir Marg, Nirankari
Colony, Mukherjee Nagar, Delhi, on April 30th, 2023, between 10:00 AM and
2:30 PM. This program aims to offer banking services to individuals with
disabilities and provide them with an opportunity to learn more about
accessible banking.

If you are interested in attending the program, please register by calling
us at 9968353137. We look forward to seeing you there.

--

With regards,

*[image: NAB Delhi logo with the words "serve the blind" and "Tamso Ma
Jyotirgamaya"]* <http://www.nabdelhi.in/donate>

[image: Donate] <http://www.nabdelhi.in/donate>

*Helpline for the Blind*

*National Association for the Blind*

Sector 5, R.K. Puram, New Delhi 110022 India

W: www.nabdelhi.in E: helpl...@nabdelhi.in <libr...@nabdelhi.in>

M:+91 9212319672,8826261166

[image: Facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/nabdelhionline> [image: YouTube]
<https://www.youtube.com/nabdelhionline> [image: Instagram]
<https://www.instagram.com/nab.delhi/?hl=en> [image: LinkedIn]
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/13687416/admin/> [image: Angels for
Angels]
<https://secure.givelively.org/donate/angels-for-angels/national-association-for-the-blind-delhi>
 [image: GiveIndia - India's largest & most trusted Donation Platform]
<https://fundraisers.giveindia.org/nonprofits/national-association-for-the-blind-delhi>

80G | FCRA | CSR Preferred Partner | USA 501(c) (3) tax exemption | Guide
Star Certified