If you think that it's a fraudulent transaction you may lodge complaint to
your bank along with gd copy if the transaction is below rs 50000 and if
this transaction consists of more than 50000 then you should lodge and FIR
after following this procedure you may visit your bank branch or talk to
the customer service department to lose your complaint.
You may be asked to comply a standard operates of operating procedure form
if your bank account is in SBI following after lodging this complaint
please note once you lodge the complaint your debit card or credit card
might be blocked until the investigation is complete and it will be a
miracle if you could get your money 99% people do not receive their money
which has been unauthorised transaction which has been debited
unauthorizedly. Please ignore if you observed typographical errors as I am
dictating my phone and it seems that there are so many spelling mistakes or
grammatical mistakes