Hello! I also have a query regarding these things. If we open savings account in Union Bank, then as a visually impaired we get Sparsh Braille debit card. But in your message you talked about insta card, do we also get that insta card or we have to request for it separately or we definitely get this card along with Sparsh debit card? Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone