Hello everyone my query is related to disability ID card and medical
certificate my query is there anyone who has applied for disability ID card
and who lives in district of Haryana Gurgaon if yes then kindly reply

Because Gurgaon civil hospital is damaged and their shifted to sector 10
but the CM office is in sector 39 so if anyone applied in Gurgaon and they
have gone to district hospital then what is the process do we have to first
go to CM office which is located in sector 39 or directly we have to go to
sector 10 civil hospital after applying the UIDAI record on their website