Hi,

I am trying to register but I am being told that registrations are closed. It
is 17 May today. The closure was due to occur on 18 May 2023.

From: accessindia@accessindia.org.in <accessindia@accessindia.org.in> On Behalf
Of NAB Delhi Helpline
Sent: Tuesday, May 9, 2023 10:32 AM
To: nabhelpline <nabhelpl...@googlegroups.com>; AccessIndia: a list for
discussing accessibility and issues concerning the disabled.
<accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Cc: mryogeshtaneja <mryogeshtan...@gmail.com>
Subject: [AI] Workshop Announcement:

Cooking without Looking, A workshop for People with Visual Impairments who want
to learn Cooking

We are excited to announce that NAB Delhi is organizing a workshop on May 20,
2023 at 11:00 AM called "Cooking without Looking". This unique workshop is
designed for individuals with visual impairments who want to learn how to cook
independently.

We are pleased to have Mrs. Veena Mehta Verma Ma'am leading the workshop. Mrs.
Veena is a visually impaired person working as Manager, HR in a leading PSU.
She is also a life coach and role model for Persons with Disabilities. She has
also been one of the top 16 contestants at the Golden Eye Chef 2019 competition
and is passionate about teaching cooking skills to individuals with
disabilities.

In this workshop, she will demonstrate how to prepare delicious meals without
relying on sight. Participants will learn techniques such as measuring
ingredients by touch, identifying different spices by smell, and using sound
cues to know when food is ready.

The workshop is open to all individuals (from all gender, age and background)
with visual impairments and is free of charge. We encourage everyone to attend
and learn how to cook with confidence and independence.

Don't miss this opportunity to enhance your culinary skills! Register on the
link below by May 18, 2023, to reserve your spot in the workshop.

https://forms.gle/VQ8ox4jNadvGE71L7

Best regards,
NAB Delhi team

--

With regards,

 <http://www.nabdelhi.in/donate>

 <http://www.nabdelhi.in/donate>

Helpline for the Blind

National Association for the Blind

Sector 5, R.K. Puram, New Delhi 110022 India

W:  <http://www.nabdelhi.in/> www.nabdelhi.in E: helpline
<mailto:libr...@nabdelhi.in> @nabdelhi.in

M:+91 9212319672,8826261166

 <https://www.facebook.com/nabdelhionline>
<https://www.youtube.com/nabdelhionline>
<https://www.instagram.com/nab.delhi/?hl=en>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/13687416/admin/>
<https://secure.givelively.org/donate/angels-for-angels/national-association-for-the-blind-delhi>

<https://fundraisers.giveindia.org/nonprofits/national-association-for-the-blind-delhi>

80G | FCRA | CSR Preferred Partner | USA 501(c) (3) tax exemption | Guide Star
Certified

to accessindia+unsubscr...@accessindia.org.in
<mailto:accessindia+unsubscr...@accessindia.org.in> .
https://groups.google.com/a/accessindia.org.in/d/msgid/accessindia/CADonsatqW-Wg0yY_4M_Y3PDfrEsp2iv-0Gi21DzZ9%2BBXJ0e4GA%40mail.gmail.com