Exactly, if it is a not-for-profit venture providing a free service,
the case is different.
In its present form, I am not comfortable sharing my disability
certificate as well as pay the subscription fee.
I think we need to have more robust regulatory framework which
provides a greater autonomy to the individuals for protection of their
health information and makes the companies more accountable regarding
the use of such info.

Thanks,
Ajay