Hi friends,

Thank you very much for your response. Friends I got solution to my
problem. Vasu sir who is one of the members of this mailing list
called me on phone and gave a wonderful solution to this problem. I
have followed his suggestion and my problem was solved. Vasu sir thank
you very much for your valuable suggestion. Friends once again thank
you very much to you too.

With regards Vijay

On 2/22/08, Abbo Usef <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> then, copy the exact message here and I may reply it
> back with a suitable answer!
>
> if you use jaws, virtualize the message box by
> pressing insert plus control plus W.
> then select all: control plus A.
> then copy the message and paste it in a message then
> send here.
> Don't forget to let the subject of the message same
> for easy checking, or catching it up!
>
> hth
> --- palakodeti venkata satya vijay kumar
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Sir  i have tried to find the "check box". But I
> > didn't find the same.
> > I have also taken the help of my father (who is
> > normal). But he also
> > didn't find any "check box". Are there any other
> > alternatives to solve
> > this problem?
> >
> > On 2/22/08, Abbo Usef <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > >
> > > not only yes/no buttons appear, but also press the
> > tab
> > > key for a check box labeled:
> > > don't display this message again,
> > > or something of that sort.
> > >
> > > be sure to check the check box you may find!
> > >
> > > hth
> > >
> > > --- palakodeti venkata satya vijay kumar

> > mail",
> > give
> > sorry,
> > very

> > make
> > page

> > > Wael Zakareya
> > > http://blindPlus.wordpress.com
> > > http://blindPlus.blogspot.com
> > > http://www.NGOEgypt.com
> > > skype: m0100649426
> > > msn: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > > google: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > > mobile: 0100649426

> > [EMAIL PROTECTED] with
> > > the subject unsubscribe.
> > >
> > > To change your subscription to digest mode or make
> > any other changes, please
> > > visit the list home page at

> > --
> >

> > Mobile: 919346942876
> > Home: 9140
> > 65131437
> > "donate eyes and live twice"

> > [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the
> > subject unsubscribe.
> >
> > To change your subscription to digest mode or make
> > any other changes, please visit the list home page
> > at

> Wael Zakareya
> http://blindPlus.wordpress.com
> http://blindPlus.blogspot.com