Dear Satguru Rathi,
First check you are in old or new regime.
if you are in new regime, nothing to do.
If you are in old regime, there you can save standard deduction of
50K, conveyance exemption of 38400, also you can opt for HRA exemption
along with sec 80U.
If you are having any savings in sec. 80 c will also reduce your taxes.
calculate these things to arive the total net income before calculating raw tax.
If you feel any difficulty, keep in touch with me.
Regards.
Saravanan.K
+91 9916512402