Dear Access Indians,

We are thrilled to announce that the registrations for the Inclusion
Run at the Vedanta Delhi Half Marathon are now open! This
event, scheduled for Sunday, October 15th is one of the largest sporting
events in North India, and we expect over 50000participants this
year.

As part of this fantastic event, Adventures Beyond Barriers Foundation
(ABBF) is organizing the Inclusion Run. Blind and low vision runners
will participate alongside running allies who are senior leaders from
corporates like Amdox, Apollo tyers,Accenture, ETC. This is an
excellent opportunity to promote inclusion, build relationships with
corporate leaders, and have fun playing together.

We encourage you to register now by filling out the Google Form.
Seats are limited and will be
allotted on a first-come, first-served basis.
Register Here:
https://forms.gle/LJcFFbqpkRs6d6o5A

Please note: You will be expected to arrive on 14th October to the
accommodation venue provided by ABBF.
 ABBF will cover all registration charges, and each participant will
receive a premium quality T-shirt, medal, certificate, accommodation
on the night before the race day, travel to and from the venue, and
meals.

Please note that each participant is expected to run/walk a distance
of 10K and attend practice runs in Delhi at least twice before
race day. If you're an NGO interested in collaborating with ABBF,
please reach out to us separately.

Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity to be part of one of the
largest sporting events in North India and promote inclusion in a
meaningful way! Register now and join us for an unforgettable
experience.

For more information, please visit the ABBF website at www.abbf.in, or
contact us at 9890993825.
I hope to see you there!