Very good presentation. Confidence and simplicity were two basic characteristics which I could clearly feel all through this audio. Which app did you use to create a very balanced recording?

Sent from Mail for Windows

From: Aishwarya Pillai
Sent: 10 July 2023 03:48 PM
To: accessindia
Subject: [AI] Audio Musical theatre

Hi All,

I had the incredible opportunity to write, narrate, and direct this

audio musical theatre attached to this email. This tale explores the

common concerns that many people have when it comes to building

relationships with individuals who are visually impaired.

Meet Aashika, a remarkable young woman who, despite her visual

impairment, shines as a beacon of success and inspiration. But what

happens when someone she loves turns their back on her simply because

she cannot see?

I want to express my heartfelt gratitude to LVPEI's Institute for

Vision Rehabilitation for giving me this amazing chance to bring this

production to life. I would also like to extend my special thanks to

Vinay, the Sound Editor, whose invaluable help made the audio mixing

possible.

Oh, and a little side note: Many people have been curious and asked me

if I am Aashika. But let me assure you, I'm just the storyteller here,

shedding light on the realities within the visually impaired

community. It's definitely not about me. And yes, I've been jokingly

called a "Sadist" for some parts of the script, but I couldn't help

it—I wanted to showcase the raw truth, even if it stings a little.

With regards,

Aishwarya

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "AccessIndia" group.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/accessindia.org.in/d/msgid/accessindia/CAN1woN6_h%3DU4mcEEwRYsaoCNisLhVjCka-ufEqdE7Ygg_6G42Q%40mail.gmail.com.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "AccessIndia" group.