Open ear headsets are ment for such use as you can use them to listen
importent conversation while keeping your ear open to listen
surrounding sound. These dont cover your ear at all and sits on the
bone of your cheaks slightly infront to your ear. These look quite
professional and many don't have any clue that you are wearing a
headset! Check Aftershokz bone conduction headset on amazon. These are
little expensive. I got Shokz Open Com for 25,000 INR.

--
Mohib Anwar Rafay

Phone: +919999996464